Sauder Village- Archbold, OH
Job Position: Human Resources Assistant & Volunteer Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Hours: Part Time
Support human resources and training needs by completing a wide variety of administrative tasks, working cohesively with employees and volunteers to support and achieve the Sauder Village mission, goals, and objectives.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities) include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assist the Human Resource Manager with the following job duties:
1. Work in unison with leadership team to support employee selection, hiring, and training processes.
2. Provide a high level of customer and employee service with professionalism.
3. Prescreen job applicants for open positions according to protocol and forward qualified applicant resumes to management for review.
4. Update online job posting announcements and coordinate with marketing department for print postings.
5. Assist HR Manager with processing payroll; answer payroll-related questions from employees.
6. Update and manage employee data on Payroll and internal software.
7. Respond to employee questions and concerns and forward to appropriate managers.
8. Administer new employee enrollment, orientation, and I-9 administration.
9. Maintain current and timely information on all FMLA and personal leave of absences.
10. Assist leadership team in scheduling employee performance reviews.
11. Maintain personnel files.
12. Maintain HR drive for forms and documents.
13. Provide back-up support for Human Resource Manager, if needed.
14. Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive and confidential material and matters.
15. Assist with open enrollment.
16. Communicate effectively with guests, team leaders, management and coworkers of all areas in Sauder Village.
17. Keep the safety of guests, staff, and self a priority.
1. Coordinate recruitment, interview process, orientation, training and volunteer placement.
2. Connect and build relationships with Sauder Village volunteers across complex.
3. Maintain accurate program and volunteer records and reports.
4. Manage volunteer database
5. Track and calculate volunteer hours.
6. Generate thank you letters and Sauder Buck for volunteer hours worked.
7. Engage volunteers.
8. Provide training to Sauder Village volunteers.
9. Promote volunteer opportunities to all volunteers across complex.
Skills, Requirements, and Conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the above essential functions.
1. Previous experience in volunteer and recruitment, two to three years in an HR support role.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Must have good knowledge and working experience with Microsoft office.
5. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
6. Desire and ability to positively engage with guests and employees.
7. Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
8. Commitment to providing exceptional guest experiences.
9. Reliable, enthusiastic, and trustworthy team player.
Please resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home News Blog Donate Contact Us
Sitemap | Terms