If you are an Individual Member or the administrative contact of an Institutional Member you must login to the website to access all of the benefits of membership that the website now offers. The login information for this new system is NOT the same as our previous website. If you are attempting to log in for the first time be sure to review Our Help Information.
To access the member-only features of our new website (or to receive the eUpdate), you must be added to the member "bundle" of that institution. If you had access via our old website you will NOT be able to log in as you did before, until you are added to the new system and a new login has been created. There are two ways you can be added:
- In the Subject Line:
- "Add me to a bundle"
- In the Body of the Message:
- First Name & Last Name
- Email address you wish to be associated with your membership login
- Name of your Member Institution
- Add your name & email to the Reply To lines
- Enter the text you see in the box on the bottom of the form in the Enter Code line
When you are successfully entered as an institutional bundle member by either of these means you will be notified via email and given instruction about your first login.